Friday 19 May 2017

Granted








And so you travelled in a light ray and pierced through my core finding your way from a created creator, for you knew you will be a flawless mirror of all of the feminine that I nurtured all my living moments!
You moved with the strength of an ace swimmer through fjords and abysses of waterways that reeked of life giving blood. There was something you had to achieve and fulfill.
My womb, the field of your dreams that I fed as nine moons visited. There you saw yourself blossom a star unique. I shone bright through days and nights of anticipation . You had to gather and sort a part of me you wanted for yourself and look at you now!
Radiant in your challenge having been met! Now twenty nine years .
You have given birth to me and a mother did I become!
Only you could . It was in the plan .
All I ever wanted was a girl. You granted me that.


By Geethanjali Dilip
India

No comments: