Wednesday 17 May 2017

My own personal treasure





When I first laid my eyes on you I knew I loved you at first sight
I prayed to the Lord to make everything alright
As I touched my baby boy there were tears in my eyes
I felt like I was in baby paradise

Ten little fingers, ten little toes
I twinkle in your eye, a little button nose
I loved you more than I loved me
I felt the little beat of your heart and I was happy as could be
You were such a blessing, the best gift a woman can ask for
I held you tight as I was on my journey home and walked through the door
The blessing of producing life is so overwhelming and breathtaking
The creation of life in the making
A bundle of Joy From Heaven gives a woman much pleasure
My own personal treasure
How can anyone bring a child into this world
And totally abandon that little boy or girl
Why would any mother deny that child of any of its rights
Throw him or her out into this cruel world and battle so many fights
When it's time for karma to fight you back
It will not be pretty and there will be no slack
Always cherish God's gift of that little girl or boy
There is nothing like an angelic baby girl or boy and its joy!


- Sayan Basak

No comments: