Wednesday 17 May 2017

Unconditional Love







You are the one ,
Who gave me birth;
You are the one who taught me,
To walk on my little feet on this earth;
You are the one,
Who helped me see this world,
"Ma" was the first word,
That I uttered;
You are the One,
Who gave me a name;
Though I am a fool,
You treated me like a gem;
You are the one ,
Who stood beside me like a pillar;
You are an exception,
For love who didn't charge me dollar;
Your love is pious,
Your love is divine;
You are my lord,
You are my shrine;
 I talked to you roughly,
But you always replied in soft tone;
I didn't respect your love,
But your heart never turned into stone;
Born in a country,
Which treats cow as a mother;
But now time has changed,
In Old age she is left to suffer;
Her own son treats,
Her as a burden;
And forgets the pain,
She took to make him good human;
Today once again,
I am deserted and alone;
I want to lie down my head in your lap,
And cry for all wrongs I have done;
Forgive me for my nuisances,
Mom don't leave me alone ever;
 Whatever world may call me,
But I want to be my Mumma's boy forever...





By Happy Kumar
India


No comments: